Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growing Up!

Look how big Lilya is getting. She is starting to try to sit up on her own. It is so amazing to watch her become more and more independent each day.
LuLu loves the baby...especially this slobbery stage that she's going through. She nabs every chcance she gets to give her a kiss.

I knew that I got into Discovery Toys for a reason. I had so much inventory, and now I am putting it to good use. Our motto is "Play with your children, it's the best investment you'll ever make." I honestly believe this. I am so excited that we are entering the play stages.

I love how blue her eyes look in this picture. She still doesn't have much hair, but what is coming in looks pretty blonde. I think she is going to look quite a bit like Tony.

This is one of the pictures I took the day after she turned 5 months. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. If you look close, you can see the big scratch down her nose. It doesn't matter how often I cut her nails, she manages to scratch herself good at least once a week.





No comments: