Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer is almost here!


She is so used to me taking her picture. This is pretty much the smile I get when I get out the camera. She is growing so fast. I know I say that every time, but recently she has gone through some big changes. It took her about 2 or 3 weeks of moving very robotic and only crawling a couple hand lengths at a time, but now she is getting it down pretty good. Two nights ago, she crawled from the t.v. room to the front room, and Tony said, "Oh no, here we go." He was right, I've been chasing her every since. She is the love of our lives though, and I'm sure I will spend most of my time the next 18 years chasing after her!

Finally meeting Grandma Mary Lou. We are so glad that Grandma got to come and visit. It was almost an instant bond between the two of them. It's amazing how babies know family.


Lilya's crib. She's been sleeping all night in here for about the last 4 months. She's so good. Sometimes I can even put her to be awake, and she goes right to sleep!



Her cousins love her so much! For the longest time, Judy's only words were "yiya" that meant Lilya in baby talk!




No comments: