Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thankful for the People in our Lives

Today, I did an interview with a lady from the Lafayette Journal and Courier.  This was my 4th interview since the quads were born, but the first time that I got emotional (yes, I cried) during the interview.  There were many of the same questions:  How did you react when you found out you were expecting four?  What is the most difficult part of raising multiples?  How has Lilya adjusted?  and the question that got me...Do you have a lot of support?
Yes, I've been asked that before and have answered without getting choked up, but this time was different.  I think maybe it's because we are here 7 1/2 months later, and the love and support that we have coming in is still as strong as ever.  How do I thank the people who donate time, money, baby items or all of the above.  In a world where there seems to be so many bad people, I sure feel blessed that we know so many that are wonderful.  I only wish there was a way that I could give back to them.

No comments: