Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 Month Doctor Visit

We actually had Lilya's 2 month check up on Monday, but since she is officially 2 months today, I thought I'd write about it. Everything looks great. Even though she has been on Prilosec since her first visit, and she was still spitting up quite a bit, she had gained 2 pounds. She now weighs 11 pounds 5 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long. The doctor has decided to try her on a new formula that has rice in it. We are hoping that this will help her keep her formula down a little better. She has been on it for 2 days now, and she has not been spitting up as much. I am still not able to lay her flat on her back though. It doesn't matter how long it has been since she ate, if I lay her on her back, she brings part of it back up, and seems to get a little choked. I hope this is just something that she will grow out of...it makes bed time a little difficult.

At 2 months, she is definitely showing a personality. She is a bit of a momma's girl, but that could be because I hold her all day. I still have about 1 1/2 months to do this before I have to head back to work, and then it will be Grandma Kelsey's turn to spoil her. She loves her daddy too. As soon as she hears his voice, she smiles and starts to coo. She is starting to look just like him too...I can hardly stand it. I wanted her to look just like me. Watching her grow and change is amazing. We can't wait for all that is to come with her!

No comments: