Friday, November 14, 2008

Where does the time go?

I was sitting here holding Lilya and thinking about how quickly the time goes by. This time last year was one of the saddest times in my life. It was our first round of fertility after the loss of the twins, and I knew that it hadn't worked. I cried most of that Thanksgiving morning, and felt sorry for myself all day. The day got worse when we got the phone call that my Aunt Sharon had passed away unexpectedly. I felt like I had nothing to be thankful for, but looking back now, I am grateful for all that I did have at the time. My family is the best. This year, the holidays are going to be totally different! We are so blessed to have this healthy baby girl. I am so thankful for Tony, Kaleb and Lilya. I am also thankful for the rest of my family (this includes my inlaws). I feel very lucky to have so much love in my life! I miss those who live far away so much, and think about them all of the time.

No comments: