Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Already Famous

I feel bad that I am having trouble keeping up with the blog right now. It is so easy to just post quick little updates on Facebook, so that is what I do most of the time. I have gone down to the hospital every day since I've come home, and it makes it very difficult to get anything else done. I am starting to feel back to "normal" from the c-section, and that is making it easier to get around.
view
Yesterday, our Fox 59 news interview aired. It was so wonderful to see the babies make their grand appearance on t.v. What I loved most was that the interview was taped last Wed., so I could already see the changes and progress that the babies have achieved in just 5 short days. I'm just sure that they are going to be ready to come home before we know it. You can watch our interview at Fox 59.com in the female focus segments!

Enjoy!

No comments: