Monday, October 10, 2011

Good Friends + Max and Ruby = FUN


Headed in!

My best friend, Amy, and I have been to many concerts together.  We've seen Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, and even sang with Keith Urban a couple of summers ago, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that this weekend's concert tops them all.  Seeing how excited our little ones were to see Max and Ruby (for those of you who don't know, they are a brother and sister bunny pair that have a show on Nickelodeon.) was priceless.
After my father-in-law had mentioned that there was going to be a show at the Murat Theater in Indy, I was searching for tickets on the internet, and came across a very cool site called macaronikid.com.  It is a site that advertises activities that are happening for kids.  A website to help plan family outings.  It just so happened that they were having a contest, and were giving away 4 Max and Ruby tickets.  I took my chances, entered the contest, and WON!
The girls loved it!  They sang, danced, yelled,"MAX...RUBY" trying to get their attention, pretended to be Max and Ruby...it was awesome.  I am so glad that we got to spend the day with such great friends, but even more, I LOVED having such a fun time with Lilya. 

No comments: