Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh, the Emotions!


These were even our little bottles...
the big bottles take up more room!
Wow, I can't believe it is already time for this post.  I have spent the last month and a half planning a 1st birthday, and now that all of the details are covered (cakes, decorations, pictures, invites), it is starting to sink in what this celebration actually means.  This weekend, we had a garage sale, and sold almost all of our baby, baby stuff.  It's hard to believe that soon there will be no bouncy seats, no swings, no boppy pillows, and NO more bottles in the Stewart House...what will I do with all of that extra counter space!?! 

I didn't get emotional when Lilya turned one, but something feels different this time. 

Is it normal to cry at a 1st Birthday party?

I feel full of emotions...excited, happy, nervous, sad.

I am thrilled to be having a party that will allow us to get together with the many of people that have supported us over this last year.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, God sure blessed us with more than just 4 beautiful babies this year!

This Saturday, May 12th, we will celebrate with a Dr. Seuss themed open house at the Mulberry Park.  We are expecting anywhere between 70-100 people to make it...ALL of whom have played an important roll in our lives this year.  It will be such a wonderful day.

On their actual birthday, May 14th, we'll celebrate at the park...cheering on big sister, Lilya at her t-ball game!

I guess there'll be no time for crying!

No comments: